1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the [Data Protection Act 1998] OR [EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)];
and “We/Us/Our” Means GC Integral Communications Ltd [, a limited company registered in Republic Of Ireland under company number 662940, whose registered address is 41 Abbey St, Loughrea, Co.Galway, and whose main trading address is Integral Communications, Unit 21, Groody Centre, Castletroy, Limerick OR Integral Communications, Pearse Court, Pearse St, Athlone, Co Westmeath.
2. Information About Us
2.1 We are an Outsourced Sales Company & Data Processor for our clients. We employ staff in the Republic of Ireland selling to both the business and residential market. We also have a call centre located at our Limerick address who on behalf of Electricity clients conduct sales processing activities.
2.2 Our Site is [owned and] operated by GC Integral Communications Ltd [, a limited company registered in Republic Of Ireland under company number 662940, whose registered address is 41 Abbey St, Loughrea, Co.Galway, and whose main trading address is Integral Communications, Unit 21, Groody Centre, Castletroy, Limerick OR Integral Communications, Pearse Court, Pearse St, Athlone, Co Westmeath.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
4.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
4.1.1 The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
4.1.2 The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
4.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 9)
4.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 9);
4.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
4.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
4.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
4.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
4.2 If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the Republic of Ireland.
4.3 For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
5.1 Personal identification information (Name, email, address, phone number etc)
5.2 Employee Information, as part of the induction process employees are requested to completed an Employee Information document this document collects the following information – Name, address, home phone, mobile, email, PPS number, medical card yes/no, birth date, marital status, spouses name, title, employee ID, supervisor, department, work location, work email, work phone, start date, salary, bank name, sort code, account number, emergency contact name, phone and relationship, illness or disability that may affect your work – yes / no (if yes please describe), are you on any prescribed medication that you think may affect carrying out your duties (if yes list
medications), allergies – yes/no (if yes then list), doctor name, address and phone number.
5.3 There are also various other documents that new employees are required to sign and are stored on file –
5.3.1 Confidentiality agreement
5.3.2 Contract of employment
5.3.3 Agreement for care and return of company equipment
5.3.4 Equipment log
5.3.5 Pay structure
5.4 If you send us an email, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
6. How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
● Register online or place and order for any of our products or services.
● Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
● Use or view our site via your browser’s cookies.
7. How Do We Use Your Data?
● Any personal data will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the [Data Protection Act 1998] OR [GDPR] at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
● We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. [Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are available in our retention policy which is available from Sharepoint document 12 – Record of Processing Activities. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
● We need all the categories of information in the list above in 5.2. primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Integral Communications Ltd do not:
● Engage in automated decision making or profiling.
● Engage in direct marketing activities.
Who we share your data with?
8. How and Where Do We Store & Secure Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. Your data will be stored within the UK & Europe. Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you.
9. Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
We are committed to taking appropriate technical & organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised and unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data. When you provide your personal data through one of our (client approved) sales agents such agents are only permitted to use the data as instructed by clients including keeping the data safe and secure.
The information you provide to us will be held using Microsoft Office 365 suite which is complimented by best of breed security and compliance product EMS (Enterprise mobility and security), services being used are as follows; Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, Onedrive & EMS. To surmise Office 365 provides enterprise grade security, privacy and compliance capabilities. Before you started working with us one of our internal HR representatives would have rang you to discuss your suitability and interest in the role as part of this process they would have also called your references to get a reference check completed.
11. How to Contact Us
Email us at:email@example.com
Call Us: 061 415 720
Or Write to us at: Integral Communications Ltd, Unit 21, Groody Centre, Castletroy, Limerick